Dave and Maria Lewis welcome you to our private holiday rental apartment in the Playa Marina 1 Apart-Hotel in the heart of the “STRIP” in Cabo Roig, Orihuela Costa. We have owned and managed our apartment privately since 2011. Booking direct with us you will get the best Holiday Rental Prices, saving you money, as booking through managers or rental agencies will add on up to 20% plus other charges on top of the owners prices. Personal attention to make your stay enjoyable.
By reserving our apartment you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions
1. General - Please note that this booking form constitutes a contract between the owners of the property and the holidaymaker. a) By Sending me your flight details and personal contact details you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions
2. Deposits- A Non Refundable deposit will be required. Once the deposit is received by us you will receive a booking confirmation e-mail and the reservation placed on our online calendar as a confirmed booking, unavailable to others.
a) It is essential we receive your contact details and time of arrival, as soon as possible. If we need to contact you for any reason, either before or during your stay at the apartment
3. Final Payment - The balance of your stay ( in Euros) is payable upon your arrival at the apartment in Cabo Roig. This is at our discretion only and may change..
a) The person making the booking must be over 21 years of age
4. Obligations - The Renter Agrees:
a) That adequate Holiday and Health Insurance Cover is available for all members of your party for the duration of your stay at the apartment.
b) To pay for, or to replace losses or damages to the property or its contents however caused, reasonable wear and tear excluded.
c) To take good care of the property, and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday, and if they do not, pay all excess cleaning charges incurred.
d) To permit the owners (or nominee) reasonable access to the property.
e) Not to part with possession of the property, or share it, except with the members of the party exclusively included on this form.
f) Not to exceed the number of people sharing the apartment, which is a maximum of SIX PERSONS>.
g) Not to cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of neighbouring apartments or residences.
h) Cleaning services are not provided during the holiday.
5. Duration - The length of the booking cannot be exceeded unless approval in writing is given by the owners, and the applicant will be liable for any cost of whatsoever nature incurred by the owners because of an unauthorised extension.
6. Non Availability of Property - If, for any reason beyond the owners control the property is not available on the date booked (owing to unexpected circumstances for example) all rental paid in advance by the applicant will be refunded in full, but the applicant shall have no further claim against the owners.
7. COMPLAINTS: All complaints must be notified to the owners immediately so that an on the spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will any complaint be accepted if raised after the holiday has ended when the tenant has denied the owners the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to put matters right during the currency of the holiday. In no circumstances will any complaint regarding cleanliness be accepted after 10.00 am on the day following the start of the holiday.
8. PETS: Pets are not permitted at the property (with the exception of Guide Dogs).
9. SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed within the property.
10. BREACH OF CONTRACT: If there should be a breach of these conditions, the owner or nominee reserves the right to enter the property and terminate the contract or take legal action where applicable.
I have read and understand the information supplied above and on the web pages and have read and agree to the above terms and conditions. I also note and accept on behalf of all those in the party, that the owners are not responsible for the arrangement of the appropriate insurance cover including, but not limited to, cancellation charges, health, personal belongings and accident. By submitting your deposit and personal details you are agreeing to above Terms and Conditions.